AIESEP International Conference June 19-22, 2019

 

Residence Hall Cancellation Policy


  1. If a registrant is unable to attend the conference for any reason, they may inform the conference committee through email at aiesep2019@adelphi.edu and make arrangements for someone else to take their Residence Hall reservations.
  2. Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person, the following refund regarding Residence Hall arrangements apply:

Authors

    1. Residence Hall reservations cancelled as a result of a paper not being accepted are eligible for an 80% refund of the fees paid. The remaining 20% of the fee contributes to administration costs incurred.
    2. Residence Hall reservations cancelled more than 30 days (before May 20, 2019) before the event are eligible for an 80% refund of the fees paid.
    3. Residence Hall reservations cancelled less than 30 days (after May 20, 2019), but more than 10 working days (before June 3, 2019) before the event are eligible for a 50% refund of the fees paid.
    4. Residence Hall reservations cancelled less than 10 working days (after June 3, 2019) before the event are no longer eligible for a refund.

Non-authors

    1. Residence Hall reservations cancelled more than 10 working days (before June 3, 2019) before the event are eligible for a refund of the fees paid, less $100 USD administration charge.
    2. No refunds are available for cancellations made within 10 working days (after June 3, 2019)  of the event.

Visa Issues:

    1. Cancellations from authors made after a failed visa application will be refunded the Residence Hall fees paid less $100 USD.
    2. Cancellations from non-authors made after a failed visa application will be refunded the Resident Hall fees paid less an administration charge of $100 USD per participant registered providing notification is received within 10 working days (before June 3, 2019) of the event.

Important note for failed visa applications

Notification must be received by the conference committee in writing (email at aiesep2019@adelphi.edu or fax +1.516.877.4258) no later than 10 (ten) working days (before June 3, 2019)  before the conference starts for refunds to be eligible. Cancellations received after this cut-off time will no longer be eligible for refund.


Refunds will be made in the following ways:

  1. For payments received by credit or debit cards, the same credit/debit card will be refunded.
  2. For all other payments, a bank transfer will be made to the payee nominated account.

Important: For payments received from outside the US by bank transfer, the refund will be made by bank transfer and all bank charges will be for the registrants account.

The policy as stated on this page is valid from December 2018.

For more information, please contact:

e – aiesep2019@adelphi.edu

 
Follow AIESEP 2019 at:   
 
 
Apply Now
Request Information